Re-Starting 2016

I’m using this post to update things going on in October.

7 Oct: Recharging (or lack of)

On the night of 4th October, I made the decision to stay off FB and other social media platforms. It’s 7th October now and I think I failed miserably. Just today alone I had at least 20 individual FB chats. I’m still replying slow over Whatsapp. Even slower on my emails. There is this unsatisfied feeling of not being able to cut off social media usage totally.

I’ve been wanting to go back to GUI the past week, and again I have not been able to do so, because there’s always this hesitation or second thoughts. Lai Hock, Mei, Xu Hong, Hui Ying, have all made the effort to text me, and I’m either delaying replies or don’t know what to reply yet.

I’ve been wanting to go for walks this week, and have not done so. Like tonight for example I ended up going for dinner with my youngest sister when I had the chance to go out for a walk.

7 Oct: Personality

Online. Offline. On FB, Twitter, this blog, to friends online, to friends offline. I can’t even figure out myself sometimes.

7 Oct: Out of Town

For a workshop 17-21 Oct
Departure from Singapore: Monday, 17 October 2016, 10.20am
Arrival in Jakarta: Monday, 17 October 2016, 11.05am
Departure from Jakarta: Saturday, 22 October 2016, 11.20am
Arrival in Singapore: Saturday, 22 October 2016, 2pm
Flight and Accommodation settled. I think everything is settled.

For COP22 7-18 Nov
Departure from Singapore: Friday, 4 November 2016, 02:05
Arrival in Marrakech: Friday, 4 November 2016, 14:50 (local time)
Departure from Marrakech: Friday, 25 November 2016, 16:00
Arrival in Singapore: Saturday, 26 November 2016, 21:30
Badge settled. Flight settled. Accommodation hanging. Everything else still planning.

To visit a plantation in December
Still working out details.

August- I was meeting up with friends for 1-2-1 chats. September our for events almost every day. And these three months, I’m living day-by-day. And this is  coming from someone who is used to planning her schedule 3 months in advanced.

I need to get my life together again.

Advertisements