Top row, From left to right-
- Pink mesh bag- 3 tops + 1 black pants, 1 black blazer, 1 traditional costume that can pass off as formal attire.
- Pink mesh bag- 1 regular pants, 1 track pants, 1 short, 2 plain t-shirts and 1 shirt with 350 Singapore logo.
- Pink mesh bag- my wonderful women wear.
- A bag of socks. Which I’m pretty sure I won’t be using. Unless..
- My hiking back which has traveled with me since June 2013. The bear which was attached to it got lost somewhere.. in Brazil, I think. J borrowed it earlier this month when she went Nepal for her relief mission. I found 2 bras in my bag. Last December, I found a black thong- which belonged to another J. I’m like.. this bag is a womaniser.
Bottom row, From right to left-
- Blue laundry bag and White tote bag.
- Laptop sleeve, documents, passport and wallet.
- Pink mesh bag- electronics
- Pink mesh bag- random stuff. Like notebook and pencil case containing pens and highlighters I don’t think I’ll be using.
- Blue bag- toiletries
- White bag with prints- containing a gift. that I should pass on.
Things I have yet to pack-
- This laptop, its charger and the orange mouse.
- Earpiece.. if I can find one.
- Black flats.
And then later I’ll be in the NYC shirt, jeans and sports shoes.
Of all things I cannot find, I couldn’t find my box of name cards.
I think this should be it. It’s a short trip.
I’m still not sure if I should get a SIM card once I get to KL. I still have the SIM card from last October.. although I’m not sure if it’s still valid.
Once I get to Melaka, I want to try their Chicken Rice Ball, Chendol and visit Jonker Street.
Tonight I attended the exco meeting. It’s just… sorta inspiring a bit for me. Well more like it kinda reaffirms certain things for me. Perhaps that’s for another blog post some other day.